Investment Property Mortgage Loans
AmerUSA.net

Search       Members   Calendar   Help   Home 
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 

Read --> American Landlord: Everything U Need to Know... about Property Management

Read --> American Landlord Law: Everything U Need to Know... about Landlord-Tenant Laws

Read --> American Tenant: Everything U Need to Know... about Your Rights as a Renter

Statute of Limitation Pennsylvania
 Moderated by: Admin  
 New Topic   Reply   Print 
AuthorPost
Pat

Posted: Fri May 19th, 2006 04:53 am
 Quote  Reply 
Check out the Laws & Statutes tab above, the click on your state.  PA laws are pretty much to the point.  Did you give your landlord your forwarding address in writing?  If you did not then you may not be entitled to any refund..  Check out that tab.  Pat

tpsg12

Posted: Thu May 18th, 2006 05:41 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Hi, does anyone know what the statute of limitation in Pennsylvania is to file a claim in court against our former landlord? We never got our security deposit back, we live overseas right now, so I am trying to see if we still could get it back. Thanks a lot in advance. Patricia

PS: What are our other options? We filed a complaint with BBB, but the landlord never responded. I am going to see if I can file a complaint with Pennsylvania state attorney general consumer protection division. What else?

Current time is 07:16 pm

This site Copyright © 2003 by US Landlord. All rights reserved.